Please Join Us!
Please join us for our annual Community Day on the second Saturday in May. Events include a car show, business vendors, food, bake sale, health fair and activities for the kids. Students will also be on hand for classroom tours and demonstrations. Bring your friends and family for a fun day. A list of activities and vendors will be posted so check back regularly!
- Car and Bike Show
- School tours and Demonstrations
- Student Bake Sale
- Face Painting, Kids Games and Activities
- Meet National And Local Businesses
- Computer Test and Tune
- Health Fair
- Raffles and Door Prizes
- Local Food and Vendors
Would you like to participate? ...Yes Please!
As part of this event, we are seeking donations of:
- Food, beverages, and advertisement items from supermarkets, restaurants, catering facilities, and other food venues.
- Items (products, coupons, gift certificates) to create a variety of baskets that will be used for a raffle fundraiser, the proceeds of which will be used to send our State Gold Medal winners for Career and Technical Student Organizations to their National Conferences
- In addition, you are welcome to set up a table in our school to promote your business and sell or provide samples of food, beverage, and coupons for your products.
If you are interested in setting up a table, please contact Janet Hodge at 610-277-2301 extension 240 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide whatever space that you may need.
Your name will be listed on the donorʼs plaque, and we will send you a thank you letter verifying your donation, which you can use for tax purposes.
The staff and students of Central Montco Technical High school greatly appreciate your donations and support. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me, Fred McCarthy at 610-277-2301 extension 200 or email email@example.com.
Car Show Information
- The show is open to all makes, years and models including Motorcycles
- The judging will be a "Peoples Choice" ballot open to show attendees and spectators
- Trophies will be awarded to the Top 10 cars and "Best of Show" for car or truck and motorcycle
- The show is weather permitting and there will be no rain date or refunds.
- All money collected will go towards our student youth groups and activities
- All money collected will be treated as donations and go towards our Student Youth Organizations
- Entries may arrive at 10am. The show begins at 11am. Trophies will be announced at 1:30pm
- Any questions? please call Fred McCarthy at 610-277-2301x200 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For up-to-date announcements, please follow us on Facebook. Just search for "cmthshawks"